The Oklahoma National Guard Cross of Valor is now obsolete.
The Oklahoma National Guard is composed of the Oklahoma Army National Guard and the Oklahoma Air National Guard. The Army component, which dates back to the formation of the Oklahoma Territorial Militia in 1890, numbers approximately 7,400 and is headquartered in Oklahoma City. The Air component,also based in Oklahoma City, numbers approximately 2,500 and traces its roots back to the formation of the 125th Observation Squadron in 1940.
The ribbon is divided into equal sections of dark blue on the right and white on the left.