The Delaware National Guard Recruiting Ribbon honors Delaware National Guard members who successfully secure five new enlistments.
Headquartered in Wilmington and New Castle respectively, the Delaware Army National Guard and the Delaware Air National Guard together make up the Delaware National Guard. The Air component was established on September 6, 1946 and currently consists of the 166th Airlift Wing, which is served by more than 1,100 individuals. The Army component originated in 1655 when a group of settlers from Sweden defended the area from Dutch aggression.
The ribbon is white with three thin vertical red stripes toward each edge and five blue stars in the center.